Monday 27 September 2010

Existentialism- no, noo, noooooooo, NO.

Big red X- you do not exist!
Look, you simply do not exist, you're not here, I do not know about your so-called 'mind',  you, you robot! Very suave imitations, very, but! I am a step ahead of you! I have created a virus that will delete all mindless creatures. How will it determine who has minds? You simply won't be afraid of it. Viruses, like dogs, can smell fear. No fear means that you are supposed to die, psychopaths are not welcome on Earth anyway. I have succeeded! All human-faking robots have been exterminated! Yet...I do not feel my body, I can't move, I... I'm a machine!? No, it can't be..! How!? The...the vi...the virus killed all robots, did it not? I seem to remember the emotion of liberation, when they left...no! I left. Not them!

Who were they? Where am I? What am I? Why!?

how mind-blowing, my neurons are in orgasm....economics to follow, Paulius

No comments:

Post a Comment